My hobby?

Hey, it is me, again. So, I have been challenge (aka assigned) to write another post, but I kinda glad. The assignment was to write about my hobby. Say what, I’m a mom of 2, a wife to a firefighter who works 48 hours than home for 96, and a student; I can have a hobby? After thinking and thinking, what do I enjoy doing other than the normal family life. I love saving money, some might say a extreme couponer, but I say no. I only buy things I WILL use!

Today, I’m plans is to tell everyone about one of my favor story to shop and save money at, plus tell you about an awesome deal that is going on right now.
Lets talk Walgreen’s. If you are a beginner to couponing or walgreen, check out this video from Dava LovesCoupons- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvvmP2CIVI. She does a great job about explaining the ins and outs and all the different types of coupon, points, and register rewards.

Now on to saving.  To do list:

  • Know what you need and use- (Shampoo, laundry detergent, dish soap, trashbags, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc)
  • Research sales and coupons- know what items are on sale and know what coupons are available.
  • Be nice- you will catch more flies with honey then with vinegar.


Being the total awesome person I am, I did the first 2 items on our to do list. We need Dixie Plate- for the holiday season, we have a coupon for a $1off when you buy 2, and Walgreens has them on sale buy one get one FREE. Awesome, stock up price. Here is the break down:
      Get 4- 48 count dixie plates @ $3.59ea.
      Use 1- coupon for $1 off.
      Plus the buy one get one free.
      Making your total $5.18 or 1.30 each, (price is before taxes.)

Comments

Popular Posts