It's all about me!!

Hello all! I’m Chasity Magner. I am a wife, mother, student, and so much more. I have always dreamed of writing a blog or being a blogger, but had so much fear in doing so. You see,  in second grade, I got a label placed on me that had followed and in some cases hounded me. I hate to read, can’t spell, but give me a problem or a puzzle and I’m a happy camper. That is one of the reasons why I chose mathematics as my major and not quite sure what my goals are in the professional world, yet.

So, to answer the question that is on everyone’s mind, why title my blogger the dyslexic housewife. First of all, I’m a housewife. Second, I have Dyslexia. I want a place where I can come that is judgement free. A place that people already know they will get a unedited blog, misspelled and incorrect wording is going to happen here. A place that people can see the struggle that face individuals like me, who are very intelligent and in a lot of cases have a higher IQ then most, but if you were to read their writing, you might think they were uneducated people. I wanted a place were my voice can be heard and my followers see it as a unique quality versus the struggle it truly is.

This first post is for a class assignment, so you will see everything in double. For this assignment I have to have a blog where the post is error free. To comply to the assignment and to get an “A”, I had someone edit the first half of this post, but from this moment on, all posts will be unedited, guaranteed to have grammar issues.

(Below is unedited)

Hello all! I’m Chasity Magner. I am a wife, mother, student, and so much more. I have always dreamed of writing a blog or be a blogger, but had so much fear in doing so. You see,  in second grade, I got a label placed on me that had followed and in some case hounded me. I hate to read, can’t spell, but give me a problem or a puzzle and I’m a happy camper. That is one of the reasons why I chose mathematics as my major and not quite sure what my goals are in the professional world.

So, to answer the question that is on everyone mind, why title my blogger the dyslexic housewife. First of all, I’m a housewife. Second, I have Dyslexia. I want a place where I can came that is judgement free. A place that people already know they will get a unedit blog, misspelled and incorrect wording is going to happen here. A place that people can see the struggle that face individual like me, who are very intelligent and in some case have a higher IQ then some, but if you were to read their writing, you might think their were uneductioned people. I wanted a place were my voice could be hear and my flows see as a unique quality versus the struggle it truth is.

This first post is for a class assignment, so you will see everything in double. For this assignment I had to have a blog post the was error free. To comply to the assignment and to get an “A”, I had someone edit the first half of this post, but from this moment on, all post will be unedited, guaranteed to have grammar issues.

Comments

Popular Posts